Armenian (Հայերեն)English (United Kingdom)

Frequently Asked Questions

What is CIS?

CIS-Council of International Studies.

CIS-an official informational office in the RA, which cooperates with almost all the educational institutions in the world.

With the help of CIS everyone can get detailed information about the educational institution he/she is interested in. One can apply to study at the given institution as well.

What programs do you have abroad?

Language courses of 2 week duration to PhD, including summer camps and professional seminars.

In what countries can we study?

CIS- partner countries include all countries of the world, so the choice of the country depends on the applicant. CIS-also has a consulting service that provides the applicant with the precise advice of the country choice, for instance one can learn English in an English-speaking country, mainly in England, and there is no need to go to France in order to learn English. You can discuss the questions related to the chosen country with CIS-specialists.

How to apply to CIS?

Write to us or call us for the program you are interested in, then, with the help of our specialist you can apply to the given program. Our contacts are:

Do you grant scholarships?

Almost all the world existing scholarship funds provide scholarships in certain conditions. Scholarships are granted in consideration of the applicants’ nationality/ citizenship, educational achievements and the aim of the applicant to apply to the given program. State or non-governmental, charitable or commercial scholarship issuing organization provides scholarships expecting the applicants’ future involvement in the given field or the refund of the scholarship.

Whatever the preconditions of scholarship grant are, any scholarship is granted to the applicant after being admitted to the chosen educational institution, and here CIS can assist you. With the help of CIS you can choose any educational institution, apply to it and after being admitted to the given institution you will be able to apply and obtain scholarship.

If you want to study at any institution, and you need scholarship, please send us the following:

Name of the educational program

Name/s of educational institution

Motivational letter, stating what kind of scholarship you prefer and, its amount. 

Do I have a right to work abroad?

Almost all the emigration laws of world countries give the right to foreign students to work (part-or full-time), so choosing any educational program the applicant obtains the right to work in the given country.

How can I get VISA of the given country?

The CIS specialist requires certain documents from both the educational institution and the applicant, then all these documents are supplemented by the CIS documents and the full package is presented to the consulate service of the given country from where the applicant gets corresponding entry visa.

What documents are required?

The list of the documents depends on the chosen country and the program, still the main required documents are:



Education-related documents

Documents related to financial status.

What’s the price of the documentation processing?

After making a final decision upon the given program and the country an agreement on the fulfilment of services is signed between the applicant and CIS and according to that agreement 100.000 AMD is charged from the applicant.

How long does the documentation processing last?

Before applying to any program it’s important to learn about the deadlines of the application and take into consideration that it usually takes 1-3 months for the documentation and VISA processing.

When to apply?

Our working days are:

Monday:        10:00 to 18:00

Tuesday:        10:00 to 18:00

Wednesday: 10:00 to 18:00

Thursday:      10:00 to 18:00

Friday:            10:00 to 18:00

Saturday:       11:00 to 15:00

The deadlines of program application depend on the beginning of the educational programs. The deadlines of the application are drawn up by the given educational institutions, detailed information about which you can get from CIS specialist or from the given educational institution.

Where to live? Family, student residence or separate house?

The wish is upon the applicant. The applicant appearing in a foreign country for the first time may need language adaptation, study of cultures and traditions and for the efficiency of all of these we advise him/her to live in a local family for a while. If the applicant is under 18, he/she must live in a family or in a special accommodation proposed by the given educational institution.

Անգլերենի դասեր Լոնդոնում+Փարիզ

London Courses_ENG

Իտալերենի Դասընթացներ

courses of Italian